Monday 5 February 2018

New publisher - Flamingo Paperie

At the end of 2017, Phoenix Trading, the publisher I'd worked for on a freelance basis for about 12 years, went into administration.  They couldn't find a reasonable buyer, so closed.  However from some of the team behind Phoenix, comes Flamingo Paperie.  Launched this month, I am really pleased to say that I have several new designs in the range plus some of my best sellers from Phoenix retained in the new catalogue.  Have a look at the new website to find out how to buy things and support an independent UK based business.

The eagle eyed amongst you may think these are familiar.  The Pots of Narcissi are based on the Snowdrop Pots, which was a best selling Christmas design in 2016 and also features in my range of coasters.


Cute 'gender neutral' new baby card printed and embossed on matt textured kraft paper.

This is another re-working of an old design, brought up to date with gold foil.   I love the bright colours in this birthday card, which I now prefer to the original design.

There is also a set of new Penguin designs - wrapping paper, postcards and a die-cut card, which I'll post at a later date when I have samples.

No comments :