Monday 5 February 2018

2018 update


Well it's been a busy couple of months, hence the lack of blog posts.  Don't forget you can see more regular updates on my Instagram page, which also has video clips of prints coming off the press and more information about my inspiration and process.

All the Christmas shows went well, it seems a while ago now, but it won't be long before I start applying for 2018 events.  I've already signed up for my 23rd Cambridge Open Studio in July and have applied for the Cambridge Original Printmakers Biennale (fingers crossed) in September.

Woodpecker (drypoint print)
I've been busy working on a couple of new prints for a bird themed 'featured artist' exhibition at Cambridge Contemporary Crafts, starting on 24th February and running until 21st March.  Having looked through my back catalogue I have twenty prints featuring birds, so there will be plenty on offer, both framed and unframed, plus my cards and tea towels.

No comments :